Its that Special Time of Year Again! Fathers Day is approaching and we are now taking bookings for Fathers Day Lunch on the 7/9/14, so why not bring the whole family out and celebrate a fun filled day with Dad at the Farm and Fun Park and treat him to a special lunch in the cafe also. You can contact us to reserve a table now.
Learn - Play - Grow.
- Take a walk through our loveheart hedge maze, lilly pilly hedge maze, memorial hedge maze & mini stone labrynth maze & try not to get lost.
- Find out your Fortune... with our finger fortune maze activity game & have a go on our rope maze activity game
- Meet our cute & cuddly bunnies, guinea pigs & chicks to hold with a tour in bunny world at 11.00am & 1.30pm
- Watch our amazing sheep race & even feed them at the end, it is packed full of laughter & enjoyment with a tour at 11.30am & 2.00pm
- Meet our cute & friendly ponies to pat, brush & lead walk with a tour of pony palace at 12.00pm, 2.30pm
- Enjoy an hour of family fun races with sack races, egg & spoon races & 3 legged races from 12.30pm to 1.30pm
- Visit our emus, alpacas, goats, chickens, turkeys, guinea fowls and more in their holding yards
- chickens, ducks & geese also roam freely on property
- Challenge yourself or others with our yard & sporting Games inc- boules, badminton, cricket, volleyball, soccer, basketball, giant checkers, thongaphone and more
- Watch the kids amuse themselves in the playground area with a trampoline, sandpit, swingset, slide, cubby house & mini bike track & bikes
- Take a ride on our giant adult pedal cars or simply walk our 16 acre property and discover the enchanted forest walk along the way.
- Visit the big barn cafe & enjoy a refreshing meal or drink overlooking the fantastic views of the park grounds & check out our games & puzzles that are available
- Pack a picnic & enjoy a spot in the beatiful park surrounds
You can simply just pop in to visit our Cafe at AMAZEMENT for-
- Morning Tea / Afternoon Tea
- Coffee / Devonshire Tea,
- Cold Drinks and Desserts.
You can now follow us on facebook